partial planning: when do you need it?
Partial planning is conceived for the couple who already started the planning, but needs some help and coordination.
Have you got most of your planning done? Do you need some help bringing your dream to life but also finishing all the last little details? You know where you’re having the reception but you need to finalize the menu, pick the linens, and see if you even like the centerpieces that come free with the room rental. Fabio Zardi can help get those final details completed and take the stress off you and your fiancée. Let Fabio Zardi help you with our partial planning.
What does Partial planning include?
- Preliminary phone/WhatsApp meeting
- Sourcing of venue and vendors
- Inspection of the venue
- Meetings with vendors (with or without the couple)
- Contract review and price negotiation
- Budget creation and monitoring
- Creation of detailed itineraries, time-lines & checklists
- Vendors confirmation
- E-mails, phone calls, WhatsApp calls with the Client (Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm)
- Coordination of the day of the wedding
- Assistance for legal documents for the civil or the religious wedding
What does Day-of Coordination include?
- Supervision of the setting of the ceremony venue and reception venue
- Contacts with the Client, the family and vendors
- Itinerary and logistic management
- Contacts with the staff of the venue and tasks assignment
- Supervision of vendor arrival, set-up
- Final payments, gratuities & reconciliation
- Personal assistant (12 hours)
Additional dedicated assistant(s) to the couple and/or Master of Ceremonies can be required separately, as well as other tailor-made services.